|Before the Approved Financing Facility is made available to Eligible Customer|
- At least twelve (12) business Days before the Approved Financing Facility is made available to the Customer, the EFI must submit the complete set of all the following documents to Danajamin:
- EFI’s confirmation to Danajamin (to be submitted in hardcopy addressed to Head, Credit Administration); and
- Scanned softcopies of all executed, stamped and where applicable, registered copies of all financing documents entered into in relation to the Approved Financing Facility including;
- Accepted Bank’s Letter of Offer* and the Financing Documents* as required under the Bank’s Letter of Offer,
- Copy of confirmation letter from the Bank’s solicitors* that all conditions precedent has been fulfilled,
- Copy of legal opinion* from the Bank’s solicitors confirming the legality, validity and enforceability of the Financing Documents*.
- The secure soft copies should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The EFI must ensure the conditions precedent under the Approved Financing Facility have been fully complied with (and not waived) before submitting this confirmation. All the scanned copies must be clear and legible.
- The EFI should make the following payments:
|Notice of Utilisation|
- No later than six (6) business Days before the Approved Financing Facility is made available to the Eligible Customer, the EFI must send the Form of Notice of Utilisation both in Hard Copy and a Scanned Soft Copy as follows:
Note: The scanned soft copies must be clear and legible.
- No later than three (3) Business Days before the Approved Financing Facility is made available to the Eligible Customer, SJPP will issue a Guarantee Certificate to the EFI.
Note: SJPP will only issue the Guarantee Certificate once Danajamin is satisfied that all the Minimum Guarantee Scheme Conditions and all other conditions in the accepted Approval Letter have been fully complied. The Guarantee will only take effect on the Guarantee Commencement Date stated in the Guarantee Certificate.