Operations During the Movement Control Order
Dear Valued Clients and Business Partners,
As we traverse these turbulent times amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, our heartfelt support and solidarity are with you and all those affected. This is a period of uncertainty for everyone affecting almost every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
We are providing an update on the status of our operations in light of the reimposition of the Movement Control Order (MCO) throughout Malaysia starting from 28 May 2021.
We realize this situation is exceptionally dynamic and we want to reassure that we are here for you and doing all we can to support you. As such, the following procedures will be in place until the end of the MCO:
- We are firmly committed to address any potential impact to our clients and will continue to work with all of you as efficiently as possible. Our office premises will be open from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm daily (except for weekends and public holidays).
- While the way we work has changed, our commitment to quality delivery and shared cooperation has not. Although we will continue to implement our COVID-19 standard operating procedures with most of our staff working from home, our office will still be open for some of our staff to undertake necessary and limited activities as well as to receive mails, documents and parcels. All of our staff will be contactable via their email and mobile numbers.
- During this period, normal mails can be deposited to our office mailbox while documents and parcels (sent via dispatch or courier) can be delivered to our office at Level 18 from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Monday to Friday). Please feel free to call us in advance, should you require any special arrangements.
- We continue to be well prepared to serve our clients remotely. Our IT team has employed proactive measures and we have successfully ensured that our staff are capable of working from anywhere and meetings can be held virtually. At all times, we aim to be fully accessible and responsive.
- Should you face any issues reaching out to your contact point at Danajamin, please do not hesitate to drop an email to email@example.com with your contact details and we will ensure that you receive a response from our team.
It is important to us that you continue to receive the same level of support you are accustomed to and we are confident that the measures we have put in place will help you through these challenging times.
We extend our sincere thanks to our clients and business partners for your ongoing support and dedication. We are all in this together, and together we will overcome and navigate steadfastly through this period.
Thank you and please stay safe.
Management of Danajamin